Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Roof

Saturday, December 8th, we tried again on the roof.
It turned out to be perfect weather for working on top.
Weston and Jessica, Greg and Shane and Caleb came to help.






This is Weston and Jessica's dog, Kaia.


 
And then Weldon was off to Germany on Monday.
Jessica and I have been working at the house while he is gone getting different odd jobs wrapped up.


1 comment:

  1. Luc-illa! Your house is looking so good! I haven't read your blog since the first week!
    Lots of hard work!!
    I will be stopping by for my new front door...I could leave you mine if you want to trade...or I'll just say thank you! WOW it is beaut-im-ous!

    ReplyDelete

The Place We'll Call Home

 The place that we bought in Arcadia was an abandoned home site. There were two mobile homes that had been partially stripped. And a cinder ...