You may be wondering, "what in the world has happened to Weldon and Lucinda!!!"
Well...I do believe it's what you call, "living life!"
We have been staying very busy.
Going elk hunting in Colorado.
A four wheeler wreck.
A four wheeler wreck.
Hunting.
Camping.
Hunting.
Weldon going to California and Houston for training.
Hunting.
Buying a car.
Hunting.
Fixing a car.
Hunting.
Wrecking the truck.
Me and Weldon going to California
Fixing the truck.
Cutting firewood.
Burning firewood.
Cutting some more firewood.
I think you get the picture. Lol! :)
It has been a good kind of crazy last six months.
We have been working on the house here and there.
Decorations are going up here and there.
The biggest thing right now is our yard.
I got our front flower beds how I want them as far as size and shape.
They are lacking mulch and plants.
We plan to have the rest of the yard graded and fine tuned by Spring, so we can get grass and trees planted and maybe flowers and shrubs in the beds.
I'm excited.
I'm ready for it to take on more of a finished look outside since the inside is finished.
No comments:
Post a Comment