I'm back. The last five years have been a whirlwind. I decided that I wanted to start blogging again as we move on to new adventures in our life.
Earlier this year we decided to put our house on the market and see if we can sell it. And...we did! It was so hard saying good-bye to a dream home that we created ourselves. So bittersweet.
Many have asked, "WHY?" There are many factors that have played into our decision to move on.
1). Weldon really wanted to move closer to work.
2). We wanted to downsize (land and house).
3). Our dogs.
And there is more...a different post for another time.
Our thoughts are to build something low-maintenance, and also more conducive to having two very energetic German Shorthair Pointers (who happen to spend the majority of their time inside).
We moved September 20. (Our ten year anniversary.) And then closed the sale the next day.
The last month that we lived there I just wanted to soak up every bit that I could. One of my favorite things to do was to take early morning walks and see the sun rising behind our house.


No comments:
Post a Comment