I did promise several people that I would update this week.
We have been very busy these past few weeks! Who hasn't been?
Here is a little bit of what we've been up to...
Siding.
Eletrical.
We put some light on the situation.
Redoing the stairs.
The garage man door installed.
Hearth platform built.
Bar walls built.
Porch ceilings done.
Boxed out the porch beams.
Gable vents put in.
More siding done.
We plan to finish up the rough-in electrical this evening.
Josh and Rebecca have been so kind to lend a hand in that department. They have been a big help! Thanks!
We did get more roofing done a couple weekends ago. I didn't get any pictures. We have a lot of little things here and there to wrap up so we can get the trim done on the outside.
The rock is ready for us to pick up. We decided to do the labor ourselves, so that will be a big project to do. Weldon said that I didn't have anything better to do. So in other words I get to lay rock! Which was kind of the bargain to begin with. :)
The next time I'm at the house during the day I will try to get some pictures of the roof.
No comments:
Post a Comment