Friday, March 8, 2013

Sheetrock

We got the sheetrock hung in two days. There were three guys that came and did it. It was amazing how fast they worked.
Two of the pictures are after tape, mud, and texture. I did a few paint samples to try and figure out the right shade that I was wanting. We ended up not going with either one of them. Weldon happens to be very good with color matching! He was able to help me match a color in a swatch of fabric that I was going off of. And I also had a picture that had a similar color that I really liked. We were able to find a happy medium. I really like how it turned out! Pictures of that later...

1 comment:

The Place We'll Call Home

 The place that we bought in Arcadia was an abandoned home site. There were two mobile homes that had been partially stripped. And a cinder ...