Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Where do I begin...?

I'm always talking about the progress that we're making and rarely say anything about little problems we run into. Which is a good thing, just because I'm trying to keep a positive attitude. But to you it may seem that everything is always just peachy and we're just sailing through this project. I don't want you to get the wrong impression. :)
So here are a few whoops that have happened...
We had been trying for a month and a half to get the concrete guys out to do some pouring for us. And when they finally did, we had to have some sand delivered. The guy delivering the sand ran right over a pallet of rock. It took them two weeks to get around to reimbursing us for it.

If you look close enough, you can see that the concrete is poured out of square. Our porch post was going to hang off at least two inches. So we had to extend the conrete so we could set our porch post.

 
  And most of you already knew about Weldon spraining his ankle.
 
So there is a little better picture of what the real world is around here. :)
And that was just to name a few.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Place We'll Call Home

 The place that we bought in Arcadia was an abandoned home site. There were two mobile homes that had been partially stripped. And a cinder ...